Our Product Range
Astalíf™ O5 and O10
5% and 10% astaxanthin oleoresin extracted from Haematococcus pluvialis biomass and standardized with high-oleic sunflower oil.
Applications: Soft gelatin capsules and topical oil-based cosmetics.
5% astaxanthin biomass consisting of dried, cracked Haematococcus pluvialis cells.
Applications: Tablets, soft and hard gelatin capsules.
Powder, Beadlet and Water Soluble – new products under development.
Quality, Safety & Sustainability
- 100% natural
- cGMP compliant
- Natural astaxanthin has GRAS status in the United States
- High level of astaxanthin content in the dried algal biomass (up to 6%)
- High ratio of pure astaxanthin to other carotenoids (≥ 95%)
- One of the lowest heavy metal profiles in the industry
- Organic solvent-free
- Halal certified
- Kosher (certification in progress)
- HACCP principles are employed in our downstream processing
- Algae cultivated with pure Icelandic glacial water
- Facility 100% powered by renewable geothermal energy
Astaxanthin (pronounced "asta-ZAN-thin") is a naturally-occurring carotenoid (organic color pigment) produced by the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis as a defense mechanism against harsh environmental conditions. For humans, astaxanthin is the most powerful natural antioxidants known, with numerous health benefits that are supported by extensive scientific research, including clinical trials.Read more
The numerous health benefits of natural astaxanthin are documented by extensive research, including 35 clinical trials with human subjects and more than 240 peer-reviewed papers. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com to request a copy of "Natural Astaxanthin: A Comprehensive Review of Human Clinical Studies."Read more
At Algalif, we strive to make products that exceed industry standards and our customer's expectations. And we work continuously to improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.Read more
Our brand new, cGMP-compliant cultivation and ingredient facility in Iceland was designed from top to bottom to deliver high yields of premium quality natural astaxanthin, with full contamination control, and no supply disruptions.Read more